|Begging Student||Sweaty Teacher||Miss Rescue||Diane Hill Robert|
Parents, grandparents, tutors, homeschoolers, and teachers
in public, private, and charter schools can make a huge difference.
RESCUE THE STUDENTS NOW and THE SEVEN PHASES OF SPELLING
Reading, Spelling, Penmanship, Composition, and Comprehension
Ensure a SOLID BASE in K-2 & 2-6 BEFORE you use your favorite program.
DIANE taught in every grade level from pre-school to ninth grade.
She had to design the "Rescue" program so students would be successful.
BEGGING STUDENTS disappear. The program meets their needs, and
as they say, " 'Rescue' has a structure and sequence that makes sense!"
SWEATY TEACHERS disappear because the "Rescue" program is easy
to teach, has built-in review, and will enhance a program missing the target.
MISS RESCUE is proud of "Rescue's" non-graded solid base that is affordable,
integrates the five content areas promoting long-term learning, and offers a
multi-sensory and direct instruction approach as needed.
"Rescue" is used independently one-on-one, small group, and total group.
Here are some choices for viewing our products and lessons:
- 1) On the menu, choose Products, select Overview, press the blue lesson bar
- 2) *Press to order free 10 thumb drive
- 3) *Press to order free 20 minute DVD
- 4) *Press to order free 50 minute DVD
- 5) *Press to see quick 3 minute overview
- 6) *Press for YouTube
- 7) *Administrators: Press to order the FREE RESEARCHED-BASED/ CLASSROOM TESTED information booklet and the 10-minute DVD overview.
K-6 teachers need to own Teacher's Set K-2 AND Teacher's Set 2-6.
The program comes with Instructional DVDs.
* Press to get info on Gary Giraffe* Press to get info on Paul Parrot
Request a free catalog of sample lessons from the K-2 Support Materials
SAVE 30% for the K-2 starter set: Visit Amazon.