|Begging Student||Sweaty Teacher||Miss Rescue||Diane Hill Robert|
RESCUE THE STUDENTS NOW and THE SEVEN PHASES OF SPELLING
The best in BASIC SKILLS for grades K- 6
Reading, Spelling, Penmanship, Composition, and Comprehension
DIANE taught in every grade level from pre-school to ninth grade.
She had to design the "Rescue" program so students would be successful.
BEGGING STUDENTS disappear. The program meets their needs, and
as they say, " 'Rescue' has a structure and sequence that makes sense!"
SWEATY TEACHERS disappear because the "Rescue" program is easy
to teach, has built-in review, and will enhance a program missing the target.
"Rescue" is also used independently one-on-one, small group, and total group.
MISS RESCUE is proud of "Rescue's" non-graded solid base that is affordable,
integrates the five content areas promoting long-term learning, and offers a
multi-sensory and direct instruction approach as needed.
Here are some choices for viewing our products and lessons:
- 1) On the menu, choose Products, select Overview, press the blue lesson bar
- 2) *Press to order free 20 minute DVD
- 3) *Press to order free 50 minute DVD
- 4) *Press to see quick 3 minute overview
- 5) *Press for YouTube
- 6) *Administrators: Press to order the FREE RESEARCHED-BASED/ CLASSROOM TESTED information booklet and the 10-minute DVD overview.
K-6 teachers need to own Teacher's Set One AND Teacher's Set Two.
The program comes with Instructional DVDs.
We have a special offer for a K-2 Kit that
is for sale at a discount on Amazon.
It is as if "Rescue" gives all students the gift to reach their potential."