We are so glad you stopped by!
SWEATY TEACHER is having nightmares. Where is the structure? Where is the sequence? For MANY students, the K-6 BASIC SKILLS in reading, spelling, penmanship, composition, and comprehension are MISSING. Now Sweaty Teacher is NERVOUS OVER THE HIGH EXPECTATIONS of the Common Core.
I'm BEGGING the teachers to use this 'Rescue' program so I can have the basic skills to get me through the Common Core. "
The Solution: Programs must meet the needs of all students, with, or without challenges. This would include the gifted learner, the dyslexic, and the myriad of learning disabilities. Students need an affordable program that is structured and sequential so information is internalized and can be applied for high test scores.
Public School • Private School • Charter School • Tutor • Home-schooled
Rescue the Students Now!
Have TEACHERS, PARENTS, and SCHOOL BOARD members watch the 15 short videos on YouTube. Find out if this is what you need to enhance your current curriculum. Our program can also be used independently.
Q. I still have to use the current Language Arts adoption in my building. How do I use your structured and sequential approach at the same time?
A. Because the reading, spelling, penmanship, composition and comprehension take place at the same time in the same lesson, the TIME SAVED is applied to your current adoption... and, there is a HUGE BONUS. The adoption takes MUCH LESS TIME because the students now have the skills to roll right through the lesson. In fact, you have gained time to add other information.
Q. I have a lot of different needs in my room, including students with dyslexia. How do I address all of the needs?
A. Each lesson is designed for multi-layering so that no student is left out. Early lessons include the multi-sensory approach of the visual, the auditory, and kinesthetic, along with techniques for penmanship and proofreading. All students are trained to hear the syllable pieces including the accented syllable. Putting on suffixes becomes incredibly easy. All of this fosters great spelling strategies used in compositions!
WE MEAN WHAT WE SAY: "Rescue the Students Now!"
- Watch the 3-minute video on our Home Page.
- Order our FREE 20-minute video that includes two coil-bound booklets for reference.
- Access YouTube from our Home Page to view 15 short videos. Reading, spelling, penmanship, and composition are taught simultaneously, with structure and sequence.
- Choose Products/Overview on our web to get to the Teacher's Sets grades K-2 and 2-6. Press the bottom bar. You are now able to enlarge sheets and pace yourself.
- Our Facebook encourages discussions about BFB- what is Best for Both the students and the teachers.